ALICE Also Takes Home Awards for Preventative Maintenance, Staff Collaboration, Guest Messaging, People’s Choice, and Top 10 Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech Report’s Annual Rankings
January 11, 2022 – New York, NY – Leading hospitality operations platform ALICE is honored to be awarded top rankings in the 2022 HotelTechAwards presented by Hotel Tech Report. ALICE received top ranking in two categories winning #1 Best Housekeeping Technology and #1 Best Concierge Technology. ALICE ranked in the top three as finalists in Guest Messaging, Maintenance, and Staff Collaboration Tools. The company also ranked in the Top 10 People’s Choice and Top 10 Best Places to Work in Hotel Technology for the fifth straight year. The HotelTechAwards are awarded based on a variety of factors – most notably customer reviews and feedback. More than 100,000 hoteliers across 2,500 hotels around the world use ALICE.
“In a year that brought never-ending challenges to hotels, our team has been blown away by the response from our customers,” said Jason Luo, CEO of ALICE. “We are humbled to continue to support hoteliers as they navigate the future of hospitality.”
The ALICE Platform is an enterprise solution that enables contactless hospitality across hotel departments including Front of House, Housekeeping, and Maintenance. Task management, real-time communication, and operational analytics reduce the complexity and chaos of hotel operations and provide the transparency and flexibility teams need to run efficiently.
“ALICE has been an industry leader in hotel software for almost a decade. They were one of the earliest advocates of open APIs in hotel tech and are constantly at the bleeding edge of the innovation curve developing solutions for both front of house and back of house hospitality. This is ALICE’s 5th year in a row earning a HotelTechAward, a feat only accomplished by less than a handful of companies in the entire industry which is a testament to ALICE’s long term commitment to hoteliers,” says Hotel Tech Report CEO Jordan Hollander.
ALICE received over 400 reviews in 2021 on Hotel Tech Report from hoteliers in over 25 countries. Here is what some of them had to say about the company’s full platform solution:
- “When all the employees of the hotel are aligned in the same system on the same platform, they are able to see what has been done and how the guest request is going across. That to me is the single most important aspect of ALICE that makes it a big differentiator in our industry.” – Hotel Employee (Half Moon Bay, California)
- “ALICE = steroids for Communication! Our guest engagement scores have gone up dramatically since using the SMS text feature with our guests. Revenues have gone up with the SMS Broadcast feature, inviting guests to our bar events. Our service delivery times have gone down dramatically with the proper use of the software. AND our associate engagement has gone up with fun challenges (who has the shortest SMS response time? Who has the shortest ticket close time?… etc.) ALICE has been amazing for our hotel and we are hoping to bring on the Housekeeping Module in 2022! Bye bye paper boards!” – Boutique Hotel Employee (Knoxville, TN)
- “I really enjoy the efficiency of the product and having all departments at our fingertips. ALICE makes tracking and interactions with guests so easy! … We are now able to auto-message stayovers to ask if they would like housekeeping service. This has made it safer for our guests and employees without requiring effort from our team to manually ask. HIGHLY recommend to others.” – Resort Employee (Jekyll Island, GA)
- “Runs the team and tasks seamlessly! ALICE takes a lot off of my plate! I can enter the tasks needed and track from start to finish in Alice. I can also delegate tasks easily by assigning tickets. The checklists – AMAZING. Simplified some of our Preventative Maintenance needs by consolidating a large property walk and equipment check into a complete checklist with note fields for recording readings, making notes on minor adjustments made, etc.” – Resort Employee (Montgomery, AL)
In addition, the ALICE team recently collaborated with customers to share the value of the all-in-one hospitality operations platform in the following case studies:
- “Unbeatable ROI & Efficiency Delivered on a Single Platform” with The Peabody Memphis in Tennessee
- “$1.3 Million in New Revenue + Happier Hotel Guests and Staff” with Nordic Choice Clarion Hotel The Hub in Oslo, Norway
- “Elevating the World’s Leading Luxury Hotel Guest Experience” with The Royal Mansour in Marrakech, Morocco
As part of the HotelTechAwards 2022, ALICE ranked #8 in the “Best Places to Work in Hotel Technology” – marking the fifth straight year that ALICE has ranked in the Top 10.
“A core value at ALICE is to ‘build relationships’ – within our teams and also with our customers and partners. Building relationships means consciously and consistently investing in them,” noted Dmitry Koltunov, co-founder and Chief Technology Officer at ALICE. “As the industry went through a difficult recovery, the relationships we built allowed us to accelerate in the face of massive uncertainty. We have incredible opportunities in 2022 and everyone is energized and excited for what’s to come.”
ALICE is the leading all-in-one hospitality operations platform that enables hotel staff to do their most impactful work without all the guesswork. ALICE provides tools for Guest Service, Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Service Delivery with a focus on accountability and efficiency. Task management, real-time communication, and operational analytics reduce the complexity and chaos of hotel operations providing the transparency and flexibility needed to run efficiently. Founded in 2013 and now a part of the ASG portfolio of brands, ALICE works with more than 2,500 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world’s leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Graduate Hotels and Grupo Posadas. ALICE is a Top 10 Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech by Hotel Tech Report in 2021, winner of Best Concierge Software, a Top 10 People’s Choice Software and Finalist for its Preventative Maintenance Software, Housekeeping and Staff Collaboration Tools, at the 2021 HotelTechAwards.